Searching for good opportunity make money quickly ?

SEO 2011

Jun 12, 2011, 6:29:33 AM6/12/11
to Virtual Assistant
Hi ,
I have something interesting for you - you can easily earn regular
income online via PaisaLive.com!

It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of
PaisaLive mails. You also receive special discount coupons, promotions
and free passes to various events in your city.

Join now and get Rs. 99 instantly, just for joining. What more, as a
special bonus you get paid for inviting your friends also!

Create your PaisaLive Account & refer your friends to earn launch
referral bonus on every new registration.

http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?1539253-4346819 (Click on these
link)

PaisaLive - Get Paid to read emails
{Vijay P}

Virtual Assistant INC

Jun 16, 2011, 12:50:35 AM6/16/11
to virtual-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing.

I checked it out and the site looks good. Plus the services offered aren't bad either.

If you're in need of help as well, why don't you try this out. It'll help you and your site greatly:

Thanks for sharing again!
V.A.