Simple astronomic cut off experiment and absurdities of blackbody radiation concept

sorin

Aug 4, 2011, 1:59:49 PM8/4/11
to Project Virgle
Simple astronomic cut off experiment and absurdities of blackbody
radiation concept

It is a common practice to send a u.e.m in radio domain to a celestial
body (Moon, Mercury etc.) and analyze the reflected wave on the
surface of that specific body. The frequency of u.e.m must be in a
certain frequency interval, called radio wave window, where Earth
atmosphere do not absorb strongly.
On the other hand, according to blackbody theory a body emits all the
time u.e.m on a large field of frequencies, and with a maximum given
by Wien law. In the case of Mercury, when its surface plunge from a
700 K during day to a 100 K during night, the maximum of its emission
spectra switch from infrared to microwave. The infrared spectrum is
redundant for the present experiment and we are interested only in the
microwave region. The maximum predicted by Wien law falls at a
1,13THz, outside radio window. But, a signal at this frequency is not
a problem to be counted by an instrument on an Earth satellite or a
solar mission.
Measuring such signal coming from Mercury when there is an elongation
and further when there is an alignment with Earth planet, a certain
pattern of the intensity of signal must be counted according to
blackbody theory.
In reality, a cooled body does not emit microwave or radio waves and
there will be no signal from Mercury surface. In order to emits radio
or microwave there are necessary some special conditions.
As consequence the blackbody radiation concept and entire quantum
mechanic theory can be discarded with a simple experiment of
astronomy.

The link:
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/astronomie/Astronomia_ipoteza_cuantica.htm

The cost of experiment?! Quite nothing...
There are a lot of Earth satellites with necessary instrumentation
around Earth.
But again who cares?!
To paraphrase an old saying: Give me a single rational mind in the top
level physicists and I will change the face of the physics.

Regards,

Sorin Cosofret