Open letter and new absurdities in modern science

sorin

Nov 21, 2010, 3:09:25 AM11/21/10
to Project Virgle
Open letter and new absurdities in modern science

Dear Reader,

Great part of this and other member's forums have been informed about
Physics and Chemistry able to explain in a coherent manner quite all
the actual facts and to foresee new effects.
There have been numerous trials to publish materials from this theory
in consecrated scientific journals between 1995 and 2008.
There have been numerous trails to encourage the scientific community
to replicate some of the proposed cut-off experiments. Even though,
the cost of these experiments is inconsiderable (10 euro or even
less), the response of mainstream physics was surprising: "We are not
interested to replicate the experiments".

I relate here shortly only to the case which happened with Optical
Society of America. I was trying to convince an editor to help me with
competent people able to replicate some of the experiments, but their
answer came as cold as chilling shower.

Dr. Cosofret
After conferring with our Science Advisor and other OSA Editors, they
believe that the best people to contact would be Masud Mansuripur for
the first two topics (angular momentum and electromagnetic pressure),
and Russ Chipman for the (experimental) polarization issue. I hope
this is helpful ......
Joseph Richardson
Optical Society of America, Peer Review Manager

Dear Dr. Cosofret:
I totally disagree with your proposals. As far as I know there is no
difference between visible light and microwaves with regard to
momentum, angular momentum, or polarization. Your ideas have no basis
in electromagnetic theory and I will not support the conduct of any
experiments to confirm or refute these predictions. .......
Masud Mansuripur
Professor and Chair of Optical Data Storage College of Optical
Sciences The University of Arizona Tucson, AZ 85721

As anyone may notice that actual science has become the property of
some "intelligent personalities" and they decide what experiment is to
be undertaken and what is politically correct in science.
This is not the first case in history, because similar situation
happened long time ago with Copernicus theory and it seems that our
preeminent representatives of science do not have the knowledge of
history either.
By contrast to this precedent situation, the conjunctures are now
completely different.
Copernicus theory was only a novel theoretical model of Solar System,
without direct connection to every-day-problems. The intellectual
rights were inexistent at that period because there was no
intellectual property.
In present days, intellectual rights make the differentiation between
poor and wealthy country and these rights cover a long time period.
The newly proposed theory is not only a theoretical model. It revises
completely the entire physics and chemistry and the implications of
these aspects are difficult to be evaluated at this moment.
The reluctance of top representatives of actual science in front of a
major change in science is unquestionable. None of them will ever
accept that their work and papers represent a ,,new epicycle" added to
the actual false model of science.
It is time that You, as a simple reader, took an attitude against
useless waste of money for some research going in a wrong direction.
In the same time, if society as a whole, can afford to lose hundreds
of billions of money for some questionable researches, the same
society must ask oneself a simple question: ,,What is the price of a
meaningful theory if any nation will need it? "
You cannot avoid declining of what you consider actual, marvelous
theory of science, but at least you can avoid the waste of "inutile"
money. The course of history cannot be changed only because some
ostriches want to stay with head in the sand in order to avoid the
reality.
,,Errare humanum est sed perseverare diabolicum" said Seneca long time
ago. It seems that our illustrious representatives of science have
been continuing these errors for a little bit more than 15 years. It's
up to you dear reader to stop this state of facts.
The newly proposed theory formulated a lot of cut-off experiments able
to be replicated in any low level laboratory or even in any
undeveloped country in the world. The actual supremacy of machines or
computers promoted by actual expensive science will becomes illusive
as far this has not been able to be sustained by rational model of a
ground science.
On the other hand, there is a ,,subtle" control of scientific
information because reference scientific journals are published in
English. As a consequence, the translation of the elkadot site
(www.elkadot.com) to other languages (French, Spanish, Italian,
Romanian,) has been started and there is quite a high number of
readers looking for them. Because translation is made by amateurs, the
Romanian version will serve as reference. This activity will continue
and even expand to other languages translation.

Finally, a short example of what is actual false science and what is
proposed real science when we are to speak about magnetism of
celestial body.

Motto:
Era un timp cand am citit relatarile baronului Munchausen sau
aventurile lui Tartarin din Tarascon. Erau lucruri minunate şi
complet reale pentru o minte copilărească dar întrebătoare. Mai tîrziu
am înteles că plăcerea sufletului şi imaginaţia minţii nu au multe în
comun cu realitatea concretă. Desigur că fiecare om îşi construieşte
în mintea sa o reprezentare a lumii exterioare în baza experienţelor,
educaţiei, prejudecăţilor, etc.
Spre deosebire de literatură, o ştiinţă exactă nu îşi poate permite să
construiască o reprezentare subiectivă a realităţii.
Ştiinţa modernă este încă la stadiul în care povestiri fantastice sunt
acceptate ca elemente de bază ale ultimei realităţi fizice.
Ca de obicei, versiunea romînă a textului e de referinţă.
Următorul text arată de ce una din actualele povestiri nu este reală:
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/astronomie/Campul%20magnetic%20al%20corpurilor%20celeste.htm
Explicaţia competă va fi prezentată în cartea Astronomie şi
astrofizică.

It was a time when I read the Munchausen Stories or the Adventures of
Tartarin from Tarascon. These stories were something marvelous and of
course completely real for my childlike but inquiring mind. Later I
understood that the pleasure of the soul and imagination of the mind
have nothing to do with concrete reality. Of course everyone builds in
his mind a representation of external world based mainly on
prejudices, education, experiences and so on.
But an exact science can not afford to have a subjective
representation of reality.
Modern scientists are still at the stage when fantastic stories are
accepted as the ultimate ground for a scientific representation of
physical world.
The next text tells you why the ,,story" is not real....
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/astronomie/Campul%20magnetic%20al%20corpurilor%20celeste.htm

http://www.elkadot.com/en/astronomy/Cosmic%20body%20magnetic%20field.htm
The complete explanation will be presented in the book of Astronomy
and astrophysics.