May Meeting and other plans

1 view

Virginia Technology Club

May 10, 2010, 10:10:49 AM5/10/10
to Virginia Technology Club
Due to the fact that Ning has announced plans to make all of the
services they offer cost, I will be shutting down our Ning network.
However, I would like to invite all of you to join us on our new home
at the following sites:

http://sites.google.com/site/virginiatechnologyclub/

or Google user group site

http://vail.gtugs.org/

Please sign up on at least one of those sites and you will then
receive future news by email. The google groups websites include
forums, photo galleries, etc so that we will not be losing any
functionality from shutting down our Ning network. For those
interested we will be having a meeting on May 25th at Dr. Ugs. The
meeting will start at 6:30 and last until approximately 8:00. Hope to
see you all later!

Thanks,

Kyle Noland