Fwd: Fw: Stewart: Sterling, the 'Racist Swinger' | 4% on Death Row Innocent | George Clooney Double Standard

Ed Dickau

Apr 29, 2014, 8:46:50 PM4/29/14
to Virginians For Constitutional Government

Subject: Stewart: Sterling, the 'Racist Swinger' | 4% on Death Row Innocent | George Clooney Double Standard

NEWS UPDATE - April 29, 2014

WATCH: Jon Stewart Sums Up Donald Sterling-'I'm Racist, but My D*ck and My Wallet Are Not'

Janet Allon, AlterNet

"He's a rare creature, a racist swinger." READ MORE»

At Least 4% of Death Row Inmates Are Innocent

Ed Pilkington, The Guardian

New study reveals just how likely horrific miscarriages of justice are. READ MORE»

How the U.S. Created the Afghan War—Then Lost It

Anand Gopal, TomDispatch

The fascinating, little-known story of the rise of the Haqqani network, one of America's greatest enemies. READ MORE»

No, Donald Sterling's Girlfriend Does Not Have Magical Powers

By Katie McDonough, Salon

Despite what Donald Trump and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar think, V. Stiviano did not transform her boyfriend into a racist. READ MORE»

Now We Know—Because Piketty has Proven—That Economic Inequality Is a Malady, Not a Cure

By Joe Conason, AlterNet

And the right-wing trolls prove they hate social science just as much as science. READ MORE»

So, George Clooney Is 'Debonair' and Has Been 'Tamed' While 'Tragic' Jennifer Aniston Was 'Saved'

By Hadley Freeman, The Guardian

The double standard is alive and well. READ MORE»

AlterNet Comics: Jen Sorensen on PR for Racist Dummies

By Jen Sorensen, AlterNet

Soon, you'll be ready for prime time! READ MORE»

Is Porn Really So 'High Risk' that Porn Stars Can't Have Bank Accounts?

By Lux Alptraum, The Guardian

After Chase Bank cancels hundreds of accounts, it clams up about the reasons. READ MORE»

Wealthy CEO Network Behind Fake Anti-Fracking Ads

By Anne Landman, DeSmogBlog

The Job Creators Network of corporate CEOs created an online ad that directs users to pro-fracking content. READ MORE»

War on Drugs Targets and Devastates Pregnant Women

By Tamar Todd, AlterNet

Prosecution of pregnant women ignores science, evidence, and health. READ MORE»

You are subscribed as: aha...@earthlink.net

SUPPORT ALTERNET | CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | UNSUBSCRIBE

© 2013 Independent Media Institutes
All Rights Reserved
1881 Harmon Street,
Berkeley, CA 94703

You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.

--
Ed. Dickau