Flashing the Taskbar Icon?

Samantha Luo

Dec 19, 2011, 5:06:44 AM12/19/11
to Visual IRC
Hi, I'm wondering if there's a way to flash the taskbar icon when a
new channel message is received and virc isn't active? Currently I
have HiLiT2 and I'm using word highlight and flash when word highlight
with a foolishly long word list. Is there a script I'm missing that
performs only the function of flashing the taskbar icon when there's a
new channel message? Thanks!

Spectre

Dec 22, 2011, 2:06:15 PM12/22/11
to Visual IRC
Hello Samantha,

What version of VIRC are you running? Also if you click on the VIRC
configuration button and select the Script Settings Tab, scroll down
all the way you should find 2 selections to Flash the taskbar button
and one for Flash tray icon for private messages.

Hope that is what you're looking for.

Spectre