Highlight Script

Mu

Oct 10, 2009, 8:49:59 PM10/10/09
to Visual IRC
Hello.

I am looking for a Visual IRC script that will highlight lines of
text. I was hoping it would be able to highlight the following:

- All messages in any channel I am in (including queries) that contain
a particular word I have specified. I have tried using Nickflash to
highlight my name, but unfortunately I use the name Mu and this causes
a huge number of lines to be highlighted if they contain a word like
'much' or 'emu.' There are also words besides just my nick I would
like to trigger a line being highlighted.

- All messages spoken by a particular user or users.

Does anybody know of such a script, or is there somewhere I could go
to learn to produce such a script?

Thank you very much,
Mu.

Pepe