Attention All V iPhone 2, Group List Members! Starting Tuesday, January 10, 2023, Mark Will Only Post to the Original V iPhone Mailing List

M. Taylor

Jan 8, 2023, 6:48:37 PM1/8/23
to vip...@googlegroups.com, viph...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Starting Tuesday, January 10, 2023, I will only post to the original V
iPhone mailing list.

So, if you have not yet done so, you may subscribe to the original V iPhone
group by sending an email to:

viphone+...@googlegroups.com

Also, I am no longer approving requests to join the V iPhone 2 mailing list.
If, for some reason, the primary V iPhone mailing list stops working, then
we will, once again, activate V iPhone 2.

Moderator Mark

Simon A Fogarty

Jan 8, 2023, 7:02:23 PM1/8/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Can we have a reason as to your change back?

I thought the former list had been killed off by the hosting providers.

janet gross

Jan 8, 2023, 7:04:37 PM1/8/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark!
Thank you for this, as this is good to hear. It makes a lot of sense!

Janet

Jan 8, 2023, 7:18:00 PM1/8/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com, vip...@googlegroups.com
Hello Simon,

The original V iPhone mailing list has been back up and running for quite a while and it just doesn't make sense to keep using 2 groups for the same discussions.

Mark
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone2/SY4PR01MB702673DA3A7843FEB29035E38AFE9%40SY4PR01MB7026.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com.

M. Taylor

Jan 8, 2023, 9:27:31 PM1/8/23
to vip...@googlegroups.com, viph...@googlegroups.com
Essentially, as far as I am concerned, the answer is, "Yes." Please remember that I am referring only to the V iPhone 2, group, not the original list.

Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be; okay?

Mark

Jan 8, 2023, 9:33:53 PM1/8/23
to vip...@googlegroups.com, viph...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

If you are not subscribed to the original V iPhone list, then you will need to subscribe via email by sending a blank email to:

viphone+...@googlegroups.com

I do not know who is subscribed to each list nor do I have the time to check.

If you are uncertain, send an email and if you are already a member, then you will receive an automatic message from the system informing you of your status.

This will be my final post to this thread as I think it is self explanatory.

Mark

will we be automaticly added to that list?

Lyne

> Le 8 janv. 2023 à 20:15, Flor Lynch <flor...@iol.ie> a écrit :
>
> Does this mean that the viphone2 list will be discontinued or paused for all members?
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DFFFD7D3-F4EE-484E-8B36-FB21C934A0CC%40gmail.com.

Simon A Fogarty

Jan 8, 2023, 10:36:50 PM1/8/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com