Short cuts question

Michael Irons

Jul 30, 2023, 11:02:19 AM7/30/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody, I have a question about Shortcuts. I have been getting suggestions about recognizing text in front of the camera as a shortcut. How do I add it to my Shortcuts?

Sent from my iPhone

Jonathan C. Cohn

Jul 30, 2023, 12:22:02 PM7/30/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com
There is an extract text from image, shortcut action, is that what you’re looking for? If you just wanna hear the text from my camera, I suggest using seeing AI.
If you were trying to do other actions, then using Shortcuts would make sense.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 30, 2023, at 11:02 AM, Michael Irons <thel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey everybody, I have a question about Shortcuts. I have been getting suggestions about recognizing text in front of the camera as a shortcut. How do I add it to my Shortcuts?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Michael Irons

Jul 30, 2023, 12:55:26 PM7/30/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com
Siri sent me a message about a suggestion for Shortcuts and I just wanted to know how do I make that suggestion part of my Shortcuts.

Sent from my iPhone