Question about notifications?

Michael Irons

May 13, 2024, 10:06:54 AMMay 13
to viph...@googlegroups.com, viPhone E-Mail List
Hello everyone I’m running the iPhone SE second generation. I’m using the latest version of iOS 16. Just wondering if there is a way to change the sounds on notifications so that I get a different sound for the weather channel for example, that I do for text messages. There used to be a way to change your sounds for different notifications. They didn’t seem to be a way to do that anymore. I have to hear the tri-town for everything and I would like to have it be a little bit different so that I hear a different town for the weather channel. For example, then I do for Messages or Calendar, or WhatsApp. Just wondering if there is a way to change the notifications where I get a different sound for different apps on the iPhone. Appreciate any help that you might be able to give me.

Sent from my iPhone