Zoom and voice over

Kay Malmquist

Jan 8, 2023, 3:57:02 PM1/8/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I have just started having a problem with Zoom on my iPhone.  I have a zoom room in my history and when I go to it I enter the Pass word and then when I hit join, the level on voice over drops to just about nothing.  The level of the people talking in the room is normal.  It doesn't matter if I am using headphones or speaker.  Does anyone have any thoughts has to what might be going on?  This happens in all rooms and just started on Thursday.  Thanks much for any help.

Kay Malmquist
kay.ma...@gmail.com

Gratitude Advantages
"No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."

— Rhonda Byrne

Simon A Fogarty

Jan 8, 2023, 5:39:50 PM1/8/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com

What happens, if you use headphones while in the zoom room,

Are you able or have you even tried to increase the vo volume to see what happens?

I would assume that the vo volume goes down if you’re not using headphones  so that vo isn’t heard by everyone else on the zoom session.

Try the head phones option

Kay Malmquist

Jan 8, 2023, 8:09:12 PM1/8/23
to viph...@googlegroups.com
The same thing happens.  However, I seem to have fixed the problem.  I did what I should have done right at the beginning.  I restarted the phone and all seems to be sorted out.  Thanks for the input though.
Kay Malmquist
kay.ma...@gmail.com