Issue with native Twitter application

Turabh

Sep 25, 2021, 2:16:41 PMSep 25
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I am noticing a strange problem with the Twitter application. After the recent update, I am unable to locate the compose tweet option at the top of the screen. Anyone facing this problem? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Wendy Lin

Sep 25, 2021, 8:14:18 PMSep 25
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Actually that issue has been there a while ago. I can’t recall which year nor which version it started, but on the left where the home tab is in the Twitter app, I swipe left or right with one finger and the compose tweet button should be there. I hope that works.

Wendy

> On Sep 25, 2021, at 2:16 PM, Turabh <tura...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I am noticing a strange problem with the Twitter application. After the recent update, I am unable to locate the compose tweet option at the top of the screen. Anyone facing this problem? Thanks.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

> http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/900F93CA-D151-4CA4-935C-CD7309CAE59E%40gmail.com.

turab chimthanawala

Sep 26, 2021, 1:02:50 AMSep 26
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Wendy Lin

Sep 26, 2021, 8:38:11 PMSep 26
to vip...@googlegroups.com
You’re welcome! It took me some time to get used to that too because the compose button is so small now.