seeking charger for SE2020

Vicki W.

Sep 23, 2021, 6:08:40 PMSep 23
to IPhone
Hi,

For some reason, my husband's SE2020 will not charge correctly using the cable. The connection between the cable and phone feels mushy to me, and it simply doesn't stay tight. He could take it in, and maybe at some point he will, but Apple Care is no longer available for him on that phone, so I'm looking for another charging option.

We have tried other cables, and have the same problem.

I'm thinking the next option is wireless charging, so can people suggest wireless chargers that will work with the SE2020?

Thanks.

Vicki

Richard Turner

Sep 23, 2021, 6:18:22 PMSep 23
to vip...@googlegroups.com

I recently purchase the Nanami wireless charger which is a flat pad about 3.5 inches across I think.

You lay the phone on it assuming the case is not too thick to allow for wireless charging, and you want to center the phone on the pad.  I like this deal because it came with the charging block, where some do not.

It works fine for me with my SE 2020.

Amazon.com: NANAMI Wireless Charger, Qi Certified 15W Max Fast Charging Pad with QC3.0 Adapter Compatible for iPhone 12/12 Mini/SE 2020/11 Pro/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus,Samsung S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/Note20 Ultra,Airpods Pro : Cell Phones & Accessories

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/002801d7b0c7%247f38fa60%241704a8c0%40WritersGarden.

Sieghard Weitzel

Sep 24, 2021, 1:22:09 PMSep 24
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Just look for "wireless iPhone chargers" on Amazon or you can buy a number of brand name options via the Apple Store or go to Best Buy, they all work, but if you want whatever fast charging is available then make sure the specs mention that the charger supports Apple's 7.5 Watt standard which I think is all the iPhone SE 2020 supports.

Sep 25, 2021, 9:31:56 PMSep 25
to vip...@googlegroups.com
This is great. I just got it today. It says to turn off the power consumption software before charging so the phone won't overheat. Does that mean just turn off the
----- Original Message phone or is there something in settings called power consumption softwear?

Vicki
 -----
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 3:18 PM