Fliktype user list?

Kimber Gardner

Jun 28, 2018, 4:38:10 PM6/28/18
to viphone
Hi all,

Is there a fliktype users list? I'm finding I have a lot of questions
and don't want to clutter up this list.

Thankjs in advance.

--
Kimberly

Alex Stone

Jun 28, 2018, 4:39:49 PM6/28/18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Not that I’m aware of, but it sounds like a good idea to me.

Sent from my iPhone
> --
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

> http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.

mreye...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2018, 5:04:23 PM6/28/18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
There is a list, but I think it's for beta testers only.

Alex Stone

Jun 28, 2018, 6:14:20 PM6/28/18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, but that’s no use to anyone though is it. Perhaps someone should create one.

Sent from my iPhone

Kimberly

Jun 28, 2018, 6:43:48 PM6/28/18
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Well, I would be willing to set one up if there is enough interest.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

Alex Stone

Jun 28, 2018, 6:48:54 PM6/28/18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
I’ve only just downloaded FlickType, but I’d be very happy to join.

Sent from my iPhone

Chuck Dean

Jun 28, 2018, 9:07:28 PM6/28/18
to VIPhone

Hello everyone,

 I believe there is a discussion list.

I have contacted Ashley for more information.
once I receive it, I will post it here.

Chuck

Chuck Dean

Jun 28, 2018, 9:15:14 PM6/28/18
to VIPhone
The list is

 and we'd love any suggestions
to make this the best place to discuss all things FlickType.

- Kosta

Kimberly

Jun 28, 2018, 9:39:49 PM6/28/18
to vip...@googlegroups.com

How do you subscribe?

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

Chuck Dean

Jun 28, 2018, 9:50:18 PM6/28/18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.

Chuck Dean

Jun 28, 2018, 10:29:44 PM6/28/18
to VIPhone
Here's all the relevant addresses. Non-subscribers can
post, and their first post will be moderated:

Post: he...@flicktype.groups.io
Subscribe: hello+subscribe@flicktype.groups.io
Group Owner: hello...@flicktype.groups.io
Help: hello...@flicktype.groups.io