airpods pro not working

1 view

Afik Souffir

Jun 18, 2022, 6:47:58 AMJun 18
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

For some reason, my new airpods pro are not working.

Any help?

I've try to charged them, but they're not connect.

Any help will be nice.

Thanks much,

Afik Souffir

Harry Bell

Jun 18, 2022, 7:07:36 AMJun 18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Ive had this same problem for years, on and off! I try turning Bluetooth off and on again and if that doesn’t work, go to Bluetooth in Settings, tap on AirPods Pro and then select Forget This Device. Reboot iPhone.  Then pair again. It works for a while - and tgen the connectivity problems start again. And round you go!
Harry

On 18 Jun 2022, at 11:48, 'Afik Souffir' via VIPhone <vip...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/!%26!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAKID2GHZ0qVNn2l3gJ1f4HkBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAAAACjL3JVlwTrUJkFVqg04CAQAAAAA%3D%40icloud.com.

chrisju...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2022, 4:56:21 AMJun 22
to vip...@googlegroups.com

I have the AirPods pro and experience similar issues from time to time. There are also times when my left airpod won’t connect but taking it out and putting it back in a few times usually helps.

Chris Judge

JAWS Certified, 2022

image001.png