Book share

1 view

Dana Leet

Jun 13, 2022, 6:23:30 PMJun 13
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Good evening everyone. I just thought I would mention because I know we use a lot of iPhone apps to read book share books such as voice dream reader and dolphin easy reader. We started a book share group on WhatsApp messenger that we can give book recommendations and also talk about anything related to book share if anyone is interested let me know. Dana

If you are a lady who loves the Lord we would love to have you join our Christian women’s WhatsApp messenger group. If interested email me and tell me about yourself and we would be happy to invite you to join us.

Lelia Struve

Jun 30, 2022, 11:28:30 AMJun 30
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dana, I would like to be added to the bookshare group please. I’ve been meaning to tell you this forever but I haven’t had a chance. Thank you

Lelia

Sent from my iPhone