A YouTube problem

Kay Malmquist

Jun 15, 2022, 11:15:13 AMJun 15
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a strange problem that started just recently.  Everything I play now on YouTube, repeats itself over and over.  Why is this happening and where do I go to correct this.  I usually leave auto play on and can't even seem to find that any more.  I should tell you that this is on an iPhone 12 mini running the latest IOS version.  Thanks much for any help.

Kay Malmquist
kay.ma...@gmail.com

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength.
Corrie Ten Boom - 1892-1983 - Watchmaker

Richard Turner

Jun 15, 2022, 11:55:03 AMJun 15
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Start at the top left of the screen where it may say something like video player, then collapse video but keep flicking right with one finger to the More Actions button and double tap.

There is a video loop on/off toggle that must have gotten set to on.

Thanks for asking the question because when I opened Youtube on my iPhone 13 Pro, there was a fabulous recording of a guitar arrangement for the 6 cello suites by Bach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEVOLqFaHI

Richard

Spuddle: a useful verb from the 17th century that means to work feebly and ineffectively, because your mind is elsewhere or you haven't quite woken up yet. To be extremely busy whilst achieving absolutely nothing.

My web site; https://www.turner42.com/

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1BDEFCC7D0784E488ED76F839C17C771%40home.