iOS 16 brings new feature for bypassing CAPTCHAs- 9to5Mac

Dennis Long

Jun 21, 2022, 2:28:09 AMJun 21
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Joshua Hendrickson

Jun 21, 2022, 3:08:06 AMJun 21
to vip...@googlegroups.com
This is totally awesome. This is just one more reason why I really
like apple so much and would never go back to a stupid flip phone.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

Esther Levegnale

Jun 21, 2022, 8:33:48 AMJun 21
to vip...@googlegroups.com
I would never ever ever go back to a flip phone either. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!

On Jun 21, 2022, at 3:08 AM, Joshua Hendrickson <lou...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is totally awesome.  This is just one more reason why I really

Carolyn

Jun 21, 2022, 1:05:14 PMJun 21
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Right on, Josh, nothing but an iPhone for me, at least right now, and I can't imagine ever going back to a flip.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9uHT-a%2Bzbp0UEypouC3_fviudCL9N1Asnq4KaUiqvQQ%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.