textastic or other code editor

1 view

juanher...@gmail.com

May 12, 2022, 2:58:10 AMMay 12
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, I am looking for a good code editor to use on my iPad pro.  Is textastic accessible? I want to confirm before buying it.

Woody Anna Dresner

May 12, 2022, 9:45:41 AMMay 12
to VIPhone Mailing List
Hello Juan,

You may want to check the AppleVis app directory and, if there's nothing helpful there, start a forum topic on AppleVis. That way, you'll reach as many people as possible with your question.

Best of luck in finding an answer!

Anna

On May 12, 2022, at 1:58 AM, juanher...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all, I am looking for a good code editor to use on my iPad pro.  Is textastic accessible? I want to confirm before buying it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/01b201d865cd%24a1b03390%24e5109ab0%24%40gmail.com.