Looking for recommendations for a tripod that can hold an iPhone XR

1 view

Cristobal Muñoz

Sep 26, 2021, 1:45:59 PMSep 26
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Hello List,

As the subject line states, I’m looking for a tripod that can hold my XR. I do have a tripod that in a  pinch can do the job, but I got that for my old SE back in the day. This now means that my XR is a bit too top-heavy to reliably use it.

If anyone’s using a tripod that can comfortably hold an XR or the bigger iPhone models, I’d appreciate your input. Don’t need something like a selfi-stick or any sort of Bluetooth connectivity. Just something to securely hold a larger iPhone to FaceTime and whatnot.

Thanks

CHELA Robles

Sep 26, 2021, 2:30:16 PMSep 26
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Well I find that the BeLand lazy bracket neck mount works very well. You can get it on Amazon for about $21 it’s a neck mount but it can be used as a tripod as well.
I found it here:

B-Land Cell Phone Holder, Universal Mobile Phone Stand, Lazy Bracket, DIY Flexible Mount Stand with Multiple Function (Black) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B06XP29B2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_SZAJMKX1RV4KXPWJ4CCP

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2021, at 10:45 AM, Cristobal Muñoz <cristo...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/100201d7b2fe%245b1f8a70%24115e9f50%24%40gmail.com.

doug parisian

Sep 26, 2021, 2:40:32 PMSep 26
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Cristobal, I think I might have found the perfect answer for your tripod stand at what I think is a reasonable price:

Brand: LIUGAST

• Wide compatibility - this ergonomic gooseneck tablet holder, compatible with iPad Pro 9.7 10.5 11 12.9, iPad mini 2 3 4, iPad 2 3 4 5, iPad 9.7 2018/ 2017, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 4, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iphone 12/12 pro/12 pro max , iphone 6 7 8, iphone X, Xs Max, Galaxy Tab a 10.1 10.5 9.7 8, Samsung Galaxy Tab s 8 9.7, Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6,Fire 7, Fire HD 8, Fire HD 10, Lenovo, Nintendo Switch.
• Perfect for many scenes - Free your hands and make you focus on what you are doing, especially when you are busy in the bedroom, kitchen, gym or office.
• Very convenient - The tablet holder is good for reading and viewing while free your hands. It raises the tablet to your eye level or any other height you want.It can also be disassembled and packed into a 16.9in*7.9in tote bag, which weighs about 1kg and is very easy to carry.
• 360 degree rotation - The tablet holder can be rotated 360 degree, making it easy to switch your tablet from portrait mode to landscape mode.Up to 67 in - The top can be adjusted to 66 inches, perfect for people who are 6.2 feet tall.
• 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. warranty against manufacturer defects. Just give us a chance to serve you, you will love the high-quality products and fantastic price. Total risk-free purchase

Canadian Price: $33.10

By the language, I suspect it may be made in China.  This is a real slick package.

BTW, you will find several choices from this manufacturer, LIUGASTon amazon; the above info is the one I purchased.

Richard Turner

Sep 26, 2021, 5:04:06 PMSep 26
to vip...@googlegroups.com
We bought the following tripod in April. It is a telescoping tripod just for phones, that compacts down to about 16 or 18 inches and weighs only a few ounces.

Cleverly designed and quite sturdy when set up.
xtends up to 67 inches.
It was $24.99 when we bought it.
We registered it and they sent a free, desk model that is very flexible and easy to use for something like Zoom meetings at your desk etc.
Here is the Amazon link in the US:

UBeesize 67'' Phone Tripod Stand & Selfie Stick Tripod, All in One Professional Cell Phone Tripod, Cellphone Tripod with Wireless Remote and Phone Hol https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D6KM95D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_dfoYzxRUui94v

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner

website:  www.turner42.com

(Sent by a blue iPhone 13 Pro)