Text message questions.

Carolyn

Jun 18, 2022, 5:28:12 PMJun 18
to viPhone

First, is there a way to get the phone to proof read a text message?

Second, How do I send a reply? I tried to flick to send, never found it.

Third and last, when I got a text with pictures, I forwarded it, but pictures were not there, so what would I do to make the pictures go? Thanks.

I need texting 101, but I can’t get into Hadley’s videos now.

Thanks for any help.

joseph hudson

Jun 18, 2022, 5:34:05 PMJun 18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Carolyn, if you're using Siri, you can tell her just to send a reply. To forward a picture, flick down on the message, and then at the very bottom, will be the forward button. And then you can tap on that and then send it to the recipients that you wanted to go to.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/049501d8835a%244df00320%24e9d00960%24%40windstream.net.

Carolyn

Jun 19, 2022, 2:21:30 PMJun 19
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Eventually, I did have Siri do it.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/049501d8835a%244df00320%24e9d00960%24%40windstream.net <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/049501d8835a%244df00320%24e9d00960%24%40windstream.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/81896218-BD7F-4440-BA0E-DE2CD71C962B%40twc.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/81896218-BD7F-4440-BA0E-DE2CD71C962B%40twc.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .