question about headset

1 view

Johna Gravitt

Jun 20, 2022, 5:10:50 PMJun 20
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am looking for a specific type of headset and was wondering what suggestions you may have:

See below for what I’m looking for

Multi point connection via usb dongle and Bluetooth

I want to be able to hear jaws on my laptop and answer teams calls.  I want to be able

To  also use my iPhone with it including hearing voice over at the same time but in one ear while laptop is in another.

Right now the set up I have is close.

I’m using a Plantronics over ear head set that has a usb dongle for my laptop and connect to my phone as well, but it has issues and I never hear voice over through it unless the usb dongle is not connected to my laptop.  The other issue is that it’s not simultaneous and I’d like to hear both at the same time.

Lastly, the headset I have now is a bit heavy for all day use.

I am absolutely looking for hands free and a decent range

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Johna

  TODAY, I CHOOSE JOY!

  Johna Gravitt – Accessibility and Talent Associate

People with disabilities, access job openings at:  www.benderconsult.com/jobs

Bender Consulting Services, Inc. Competitive Jobs Mean Freedom

Email: jgra...@benderconsult.com

Direct Phone: (412)-446-4442

Main office Phone:  (412)-787-8567

Cell:  412-212-6761

Web: www.benderconsult.com

https://benderconsult.com/insights/disability-matters-podcast/

https://benderconsult.com/insights/blog/

https://idisability.benderconsult.com/

Richard Turner

Jun 20, 2022, 7:08:41 PMJun 20
to vip...@googlegroups.com

I have never seen a headset that you can have two sources at the same time.

Perhaps some models of professional office headsets would allow that, I don’t know.

Have you checked with any of the popular manufacturers, like Plantronics or Logitech?

Richard

Spuddle: a useful verb from the 17th century that means to work feebly and ineffectively, because your mind is elsewhere or you haven't quite woken up yet. To be extremely busy whilst achieving absolutely nothing.

My web site; https://www.turner42.com/

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SJ0PR16MB5013DC351CF292AB26BA17A8D2B09%40SJ0PR16MB5013.namprd16.prod.outlook.com.