Still seven little words

regina alvarado

Sep 25, 2021, 9:48:23 PMSep 25
to Viphone
Interesting. I went to the app store and asked for seven little words. When it searched for it then it said redownload beside it. I did redownload it after making certain it was Blue Ox. As was said it is almost unusable. However, I have Blue Ox Seven Little Words in my game folder and it works perfectly. It changes to a different puzzle after finishing one. The only thing is I cannot find where to buy puzzles. It acts as though I have deleted it in the app store, but I have not. No update yet, only if I search for it. What a mess!!!

Reggie Alvarado