question for those who use the chat client KIK with vo is there a way to get rid of all the live people before getting to the chats?

mi...@eastlink.ca

May 16, 2022, 11:56:29 AMMay 16
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Hi all. I use the chat client kik with vo. I am wondering if any one knows how toget rid of all the live people before getting to the chat? Many thanks. From Mich.

Sieghard Weitzel

May 16, 2022, 10:43:49 PMMay 16
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Did you get a notification sound?

Blocking somebody’s number on the iPhone does not mean they can’t contact you any more, it simply means if they do your phone wouldn’t ring, I believe you would still see they called in the recent call list, not sure about text messages.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/08d101d8693d%247e8708d0%247b951a70%24%40eastlink.ca.