Siri and text messaging

cwc

May 12, 2022, 10:27:24 PMMay 12
to VIPhone
When my wife uses Siri to send a message, it cuts off before she can finish the message. Any way to correct this?

Rob Armstrong

May 13, 2022, 6:17:20 PMMay 13
to vip...@googlegroups.com

Whenever I use SIRI, I hold the home button on my SE3 down until I finish talking.  That has always worked for me.  I don’t use “Hey Siri”.

When writing a text message, I use the dictate icon that is to the left of the space bar.  With VoiceOver, I use a 1 finger double-tap to start dictation and a 2 finger double-tap to stop dictation.

Rob

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/d336f428-5e51-4ae4-aa76-000f575ae0f1n%40googlegroups.com.

LeDon Becker

May 18, 2022, 10:03:36 AMMay 18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
When Sherri says do you want to send it, tell her add to it then she can continue to add to her mess

,LeDon

On May 12, 2022, at 9:27 PM, 'cwc' via VIPhone <vip...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

When my wife uses Siri to send a message, it cuts off before she can finish the message. Any way to correct this?

Anthony Vece

May 18, 2022, 10:04:30 AMMay 18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same problem. I use short sentences in my messages. When it cuts off I just send another sentence in another message.

Sent from my iPhone 13 Pro!!