how do I write a $sign in UEB?

Joshua Hendrickson

Jun 22, 2022, 9:25:15 AMJun 22
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all. How do I write a $sign in UEB? I was going to send a text
message with my braille keyboard the Hable One, but I do not know how
to write a $sign. Thanks for any help.
--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

Aleeha Dudley

Jun 22, 2022, 9:38:39 AMJun 22
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joshua,
You can write a dollar sign by typing dot 4 then s.
hth,
Aleeha
ent from my iPhone

> On Jun 22, 2022, at 9:25 AM, Joshua Hendrickson <lou...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi to all. How do I write a $sign in UEB? I was going to send a text
> --
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

> http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9uozvARoJ9mes5vdND%2B4sb3a2JUm-KTuCXNEshrcarQsg%40mail.gmail.com.

Joshua Hendrickson

Jun 22, 2022, 9:43:01 AMJun 22
to vip...@googlegroups.com

khev...@fuse.net

Jun 22, 2022, 9:49:50 AMJun 22
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Dot 4 in the first cell. Lower case s (dots 234) in cell 2. Number sign (dots 3456) in third cell. Note that the decimal point is a period (dots 256).