punctuation in voice over question

Melissa Tucker

May 13, 2022, 5:54:00 AMMay 13
to vip...@googlegroups.com
does anyone know why even though I set voice over to read no punctuation, it does it anyway? for example when reading a kindle book, I Have to hear all punctuation. Using an iphone 12 and latest ios update.

Richard Turner

May 13, 2022, 11:23:21 AMMay 13
to vip...@googlegroups.com
I just tried a book in the Kindle app and had no punctuation.

I use the Tom Enhanced voice.

Richard

My web site; https://www.turner42.com/

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/6BAB45F0-5C5F-4624-8CA9-E54CAABFBB6E%40gmail.com.

Christina

May 18, 2022, 4:16:10 PMMay 18
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Go to the rotor and keep turning until you hear it say Activities. Then with one finger swipe down until you hear No activity selected. You may have accidentally selected the programming activity which makes VO read all of the punctuation.

Sent from my iPhone