Uber help please.u

1 view

Jenny Bomareto

May 8, 2022, 4:25:22 PMMay 8
to vip...@googlegroups.com
I’m not having success with the instructions that Tom gave.

Thanks for reading regarding this matter.
Jenny Bomareto

Sent from my iPhone

joseph hudson

May 8, 2022, 5:36:17 PMMay 8
to vip...@googlegroups.com
What are you wanting to do with Uber?

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/60FA59A9-4FCD-4FDF-BB06-A7C234A254FE%40gmail.com.

Jenny Bomareto

Thom Spittle

May 8, 2022, 8:43:19 PMMay 8
to vip...@googlegroups.com
I’m sorry, maybe I could be a little bit more clear. If this is a ride that is on the way, then you can swipe to where it gives the information for the driver and the car. He would do a one finger double tap and it will expand and show information about contacting the driver by text or by phone and if you continue to swipe to the right one of the final options is cancel ride. However, if you wanna cancel a scheduled ride, you need to go to the menu go to rides and upcoming rides that is where you will find the ability to cancel them.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2022, at 6:15 PM, Jenny Bomareto <jennybomareto...@gmail.com> wrote:

To cancel my trips please cause I scheduled one for the 17th and one for the 26th of this month. And I have some people that’s offered to take me to my medical appointments.

Jenny Bomareto

Thom Spittle

May 8, 2022, 9:26:24 PMMay 8
to vip...@googlegroups.com
It took me a little bit to find it too. But after you go to menu swipe to trips and double tap swipe to where it says past trips it’s a button. If you double tap that you can swipe to the right until it says upcoming trips. Then inside the upcoming trips you should see your scheduled trips and if you double tap on the one you want to cancel you should be able to swipe through there and hit cancel. If that doesn’t work let me know

Sent from my iPhone