Virtical navigation and Excell

1 view

Marty

May 7, 2022, 9:52:03 PMMay 7
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Hello,  I use Excel to keep track of attendees at events that I am in in
charge of.  I try to navigate through these files on my phone using
Vertical Navigation on the Rotor.  The problem is that swiping up or
down seems to jump me 2 rows in the spread sheet instead of just one
row.  Is there any way to change this?

--
Thanks,
Marty Hutchings

Michael Feir

May 7, 2022, 10:04:16 PMMay 7
to vip...@googlegroups.com
There's actually a "rows" option on the rotor while you're in a spreadsheet. You should use that when going up or down between rows. While in a cell, use character and word settings to move while changing content. Hope that helps.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/f98bbf03-7a11-45ea-10e5-2c96d383636c%40gmail.com.
--
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power: Getting The Most From iOS as a Totally Blind User