Triple Tap Home

Karen Poulakos

Jun 15, 2022, 3:20:29 PMJun 15
to vip...@googlegroups.com
I had to reset my 1st generation SE yesterday, with the help of Apple
Accessibility. I discovered today that the triple tap of the Home button no
longer turns VoiceOver off and on. Fortunately I was able to do it with the
help of Siri.

Would someone please tell me where to locate that setting? I know I've seen
it, but can't seem to locate it now that I need it.

Thanks.

Karen P

Harry Bell

Jun 15, 2022, 3:28:40 PMJun 15
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Go to Settings, Accessibility and down to the bottom to double tap on Accessibility Shortcut. Go down the list and double tap on what you want the triple click of Home button to activate!
Harry

> On 15 Jun 2022, at 20:20, Karen Poulakos <ka...@poulakos.com> wrote:
>
> I had to reset my 1st generation SE yesterday, with the help of Apple
> --
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

> http://www.mail-archive.com/vip...@googlegroups.com/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/000001d880ec%24f3118b00%24d934a100%24%40poulakos.com.

Nicola Sanders

Jun 15, 2022, 3:30:13 PMJun 15
to vip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karen,
The setting is called Accessibility Shortcut, and you can find it in Settings, Accessibility. It's the last setting but one. Double tap on Accessibility Shortcut and set it to VoiceOver, and you should be good to go. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.
Best
Nicky