Weapons ballance

Trilo

Aug 10, 2010, 7:48:24 PM8/10/10
to viole...@googlegroups.com
I calculated the weapons damage values, because I thought the UZI is the best weapon.
The weapon values are taken directly from their stats file.

Results are: I am right the UZI is by far the best weapon if you look at the dealt damage per second.
That the UZI shots are widespread is the better if there are more Enemys.

Maybe this spreadsheet gives some impressions and helps to create new weapons.

violetland_Weapons.xls.zip

Nikita

Aug 29, 2010, 1:47:22 PM8/29/10
to Violetland
Thanks for the smart approach. The game should be more balanced. I'll
try to do that, but your variants welcome.