Proble with the Ubuntu version 0.3.2

marcel

Apr 16, 2011, 11:37:24 AM4/16/11
to Violetland
Hello,
First, sorry for my English, it's not good. So I have a problem with
the Ubuntu version 0.3.2. When I finish my party, the game shut down
and I return to the desktop. I start the game with the terminal and
when he shut down, i've got the error message: "Erreur de
segmentation" (Result's Google Translation: "Segfault"). I am under
Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.04). If a solution exist I take it.

Thanks for this game, it's a great job ;)

Nikita

Apr 18, 2011, 7:15:45 AM4/18/11
to Violetland
marcel, please, post an issue with more detailed description

http://code.google.com/p/violetland/issues/list

marcel

Apr 20, 2011, 10:45:13 AM4/20/11
to Violetland
It's OK i've posted the new issue and i detailed the problem as
possible. Thanks.