Violetland CONTRIBUTORS.ms

Nikita Makarov

Sep 6, 2015, 2:09:14 PM9/6/15
to viole...@mail.ru, viole...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I appreciate your efforts to maintain the Violetland Project on GitHub,
I don't want to export the project to GitHub another time and would like
to consider https://github.com/ooxi/violetland as the "official" repository.

According to latest discussion at Violetland Google Group I would like
to ask you to update CONTRIBUTORS.md (I am attaching my version). I
think it is my responsibility to other developers who actually have
designed and coded the game.

--
Regards,
Nikita

CONTRIBUTORS.md

sakuramboo

Sep 6, 2015, 2:29:20 PM9/6/15
to viole...@googlegroups.com
Hey Nikita,

You want us to just update it and send you the file back or will be able
to push the update to github?

-sakuramboo

Nikita Makarov

Sep 6, 2015, 2:38:15 PM9/6/15
to viole...@googlegroups.com, viole...@mail.ru
Sorry, I've wrote that message to viole...@mail.ru (address of current
owner of https://github.com/ooxi/violetland) and just have included
viole...@googlegroups.com in CC.

I think the best is to add everyone listed at
https://code.google.com/p/violetland/people/list to members of
ooxi/violetland to allow them to push changes directly.

Regards,
Nikita

viole...@mail.ru

Oct 8, 2015, 3:35:37 PM10/8/15
to Violetland, viole...@mail.ru
Sorry your mail seams to be swallowed by my spam filter. I will push the updated contributors file as soon as possible!

viole...@mail.ru

Oct 8, 2015, 3:45:56 PM10/8/15
to Violetland, viole...@mail.ru
I have included all contributors in commit 4d0016179dca0d07810cb88083659d806356cc37, which can be field at https://github.com/ooxi/violetland/blob/master/CONTRIBUTORS.md