Removing Tasks

sakuramboo

Jun 11, 2010, 1:37:12 PM6/11/10
to Violetland
I just committed the Looting perk (Bonus Magnet) and I tried to remove
the task but it was greyed out. How do I get rid of that task? or is
that not in my abilities?

nmakarov

Jun 11, 2010, 3:22:06 PM6/11/10
to viole...@googlegroups.com
Good.

What is task? Do you mean inline TODO or issue?

sakuramboo

Jun 12, 2010, 12:52:10 AM6/12/10
to Violetland
I submitted the Looting perk (Bonus Magnet) that was listed in the
TODO.

But, also, I was checking out the issue list and there was one that
can be removed because it was fixed a while ago. I forget which one it
was, though.

sakuramboo

Jun 12, 2010, 10:30:09 AM6/12/10
to Violetland
So, nevermind about this. In Eclipse, when there is a line with

//TODO:

The text that follows that gets placed in the Task tab on the bottom.
I tried to remove the task from there, when all I needed to do was
delete the line and save it. Problem solved. :)