Flamethrower

Nikita

Apr 9, 2011, 4:37:42 PM4/9/11
to Violetland
Hey, guys who have posted the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnWo18MW7FE
? In violetland was made ​​a prototype of a flame thrower, but as
always, no graphics and images (looks like PM) =( .And this video
shows that someone has silently painted a flamethrower. Let's share
with the community, please.

bOHeLi

Apr 14, 2011, 3:55:02 AM4/14/11
to Violetland

bOHeLi

Apr 14, 2011, 3:56:38 AM4/14/11
to Violetland
that was me, and it was a minigun. but before you ask, it was nearly
completed and i lost all the files :(
i can make you a flamethrower model and so on but i need the violet
blender-project in order to do so.
once, the violetland googlegroup had a file section, where i
downloaded the project file but, like all my blender files, its lost
too.

Nikita

Apr 16, 2011, 7:56:24 AM4/16/11
to Violetland
I will try to find these resources.

kleinepanzer

Apr 17, 2011, 12:33:29 PM4/17/11
to viole...@googlegroups.com
Here is all .blend files i have.
http://www.mediafire.com/?voyhpf7iiqex3iw

bOHeLi

Apr 18, 2011, 3:52:36 AM4/18/11
to Violetland
i dont know why, but i cant download it from medaifire.
maybe its me, maybe its the host ... anyway, can you upload it
somewhere else pelase?

kleinepanzer

Apr 18, 2011, 9:16:58 AM4/18/11
to viole...@googlegroups.com