release 0.4.1

Nikita

Jun 10, 2011, 9:24:03 AM6/10/11
to Violetland
Hi all. We strongly need to force balancing and polishing.

I think, the good idea is that everyone will go to issues and post at
least one issue ;)

Changelog

[0.4.1]

[+] new perk "magneto"
[*] game messages are written to stdout
[*] telekinesis perk now behaves like in original crimsonland, a
status (percentage) can be seen on top-center of the screen
[*] more realistic laser aim will be helpful at night
[!] bug with changing the controls
[!] few errors in game messages

P.S. I have a networked prototype, but I don't know how to insert it
in Violetland (it is a lot of work), also I don't have time to
continue building the prototype. Probably the right path for me is to
continue develop Violetland slowly.