Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired

Rob Whyte

Oct 30, 2018, 4:37:20 AM10/30/18
to vinux-...@googlegroups.com, vinux-de...@googlegroups.com

Hi all I am sharing this offer.

Please spread around your networks and like their page to share the post.

Feel free to forward email onto other lists.

Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired

** Notice of Intention to deliver CCNA Network Essentials as a FREE VI course ***

Good Afternoon All, just a quick post to notify ALL CAVI students of our intention to run the Cisco CCNA Network Essentials offering starting on Monday 12th November 2018.

This is a FREE offering and there will be NO charges applied for enrolling or attending. If you would like to enrol and participate, please leave your name in the feed, PM me directly, or send an email to me @ neil.hines@bigpond.com. i will then send you a personalised response and process your enrolment the weekend of the 10th/11th November in lieu of the Monday 12th November start date.

The course offering definition is listed below:

Network Essentials:

This course introduces a variety of topics to build students’ skills and understanding of networking. The course also introduces networking devices and the Cisco IOS® software. Students will learn how networks are set up, how devices are configured, how communication takes place on a network and the basics of implementing network security best practices which will enhance the students’ confidence in communicating their knowledge and work in networking-related professions. Upon completion of this course, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion.

This course will run for approximately 20 weeks and each chapter from the course will be covered at 1 chapter every 2 weeks. Further details will be supplied in the personalised email sent to you when you register your intent to participate.

Kind regards Rob Whyte

Rob Whyte

Dec 27, 2019, 2:22:17 AM12/27/19
to vinux-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all I am sharing this offer.

Please spread around your networks and like their page to share the post.

Feel free to forward email onto other lists.

Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired

** Notice of Intention to deliver Linux Essentials and Python Essentials a FREE vision impaired course ***

This commences January 13th 2020.

This is a FREE offering and there will be NO charges applied for enrolling or attending. If you would like to enrol and participate, please leave your name in the feed, PM me directly, or send an email to me @ neil.hines@bigpond.com. Neil will then send you a personalised response and process your enrolment.

Kind regards Rob Whyte
--
Remember to frequently check our Wiki: http://wiki.vinuxproject.org
Our website: http://www.vinuxproject.org