Where Can I Find Ivona Voices for Voxin?

Chime Hart

Feb 1, 2021, 6:14:36 PM2/1/21
to vinux-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All: Some time ago I heard that Ivona voices would work in speech dispatcher
with Voxin? Thing is I can only find a Python package of ivonaspeak 3.0 but I
have no idea what to do with it? I understand this is the same voice we hear on
an Amazon Fire TV. Supposedly Ivona may be related with readspeaker, but they
only support web or cloud based text2speech. And in looking over an update page
for Voxin, it mentions embedded vocal-izer voices, had to guess on spelling
until it pronounced it correctly. Anyway what do these sound like-and-where do
I get them? And since I am not running ORCA, am only concerned with a straight
console. Thanks so much in advance
Chime