I'm finally back

kendell clark

Aug 2, 2017, 4:59:30 AM8/2/17
to vinux-de...@googlegroups.com
hi all

I'm sorry I didn't send a message this time. I've been dealing with
doctor's appointments over the last couple of weeks, first for mellisa,
trying to get her nausia issues straightened out for good and twice for
me, when I nearly dislocated my left knee after falling several times,
on concrete over the past week. But that's been finally taken care of.
I'm still 100% committed to helping vinux development, and have just
installed fedora 26 in a dual boot configuration with antergos. As
previously stated windows is gone, and has been gone for the past month
with the single exception of my tablet. Luke, do you have any idea of
what packages I should start working on? Or have you not gotten the
infrastructure up yet? If you've already sent emails about it, I'm sorry
I missed them. I'm still working on setting up all those gmail filters
and I'm swamped daily, and I routinely miss things. I've been checking
our twitter and facebook feeds but haven't seen anything. If not
packages, is there anything I can begin work on? I want to finally start
committing instead of merely promising to help without actually helping.
That goes for anyone else on the development team who has work for me.
Rob, kyle, either one, etc. I'll send another email to the user support
list once i hear something.

Thanks

Kendell Clark