vinux 6 development iso

Amir-Trend Plus

Feb 18, 2017, 10:35:23 AM2/18/17
to The Vinux Development Forum
hi, my name is amir, i am a vinux user and would love to know what is the future vinux will be. so, is there any way i can get the iso for vinux 6 so that i can try?

Zahari Yurukov

Mar 9, 2017, 9:35:01 AM3/9/17
to vinux-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
it's here:
http://cdimage.vinuxproject.org/vinux/xenial/daily-live/current/
Though I haven't tried it lately, and I don't know what's the current state.
It says it was last updated on 5 February 2017.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari

Amir-Trend Plus wrote:
Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 06:31:05AM -0800

> hi, my name is amir, i am a vinux user and would love to know what is the
> future vinux will be. so, is there any way i can get the iso for vinux 6
> so that i can try?
>
> --
> --
>
> Vinux Home Page: [2]http://vinuxproject.org/
> Vinux Wiki Documentation: [3]http://vinuxproject.org/wiki/
>
> ---
> "The Vinux Development Forum" group.
> email to [4]vinux-developm...@googlegroups.com.
>
> References
>
> Visible links
> 1. http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-development?hl=en?hl=en
> 2. http://vinuxproject.org/
> 3. http://vinuxproject.org/wiki/
> 4. mailto:vinux-developm...@googlegroups.com
> 5. https://groups.google.com/d/optout

signature.asc

Luke Yelavich

Mar 9, 2017, 3:29:35 PM3/9/17
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 01:34:58AM AEDT, Zahari Yurukov wrote:
> Hi,
> it's here:
> http://cdimage.vinuxproject.org/vinux/xenial/daily-live/current/
> Though I haven't tried it lately, and I don't know what's the current state.
> It says it was last updated on 5 February 2017.

The images are bootable, but not currently installable. Still trying to work
out why.

Luke

Amir

Mar 10, 2017, 3:23:31 AM3/10/17
to vinux-de...@googlegroups.com
hi,
if possible, please fix the svox pico not working if you update orca
issue.
sorry and thanks.

Amirudin

Mar 29, 2017, 10:41:45 PM3/29/17
to vinux-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

last i checked today from

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/bt-cd/

the images were updated on 23 march. Is it installable now? If so, i
want to try it!

Luke Yelavich

Mar 29, 2017, 11:14:39 PM3/29/17
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 11:37:51AM AEDT, Amirudin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> last i checked today from
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/bt-cd/
>
> the images were updated on 23 march. Is it installable now? If so, i want to
> try it!

An announcement will be made when images are installable.

Luke

Amirudin

Mar 29, 2017, 11:31:58 PM3/29/17
to vinux-de...@googlegroups.com
wait wait, i think the link i gave is the wrong thing. I mean the vinux
development images for 16.04.2. sorry.

Rob Whyte

Mar 30, 2017, 12:53:01 AM3/30/17
to vinux-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Also Amir this list is for Vinux development as well, if you are
interested in testing you need to subscribe to the Vinux documetation
and testing list.

That is where we ask users to test images when they become available.

This is for discussion of ongoing development.

Thanks