Dev meeting audio and some notes.

Luke Yelavich

Jun 30, 2017, 6:50:25 PM6/30/17
to vinux-de...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks. Thanks to those who attended the development team meeting, it was
very productive.

You will find the audio for the meeting here:
http://themuso.com/Mumble-2017-07-01-07-14-17-mumble.vinuxproject.org-Mixdown.flac

Some things that were decided at the meeting:
* Kyle Attrill to set up VPN needed for build server administration/connection.
* Luke to continue research into koji, and put together a deployment plan.

For those at the meeting, the document I used to initially set up a test koji
instance, including SSL details is at
https://docs.pagure.org/koji/server_howto/

We have arranged for another meeting in a month, with a tentative date of
August 3rd, at 9:00PM UTC.
--
Please check out my Patreon campaign and spread the word.
https://patreon.com/lukefoss