CNYIRA Volunteers

Timothy P. O'Brien

Feb 23, 2010, 6:09:59 PM2/23/10
to NYIce...@googlegroups.com, Vintage Ice Racers Group

Hello

This past weekend I want to THANK EVERY one that helped

    Working flag stations

    Helping with “timing and scoring”

    Taking Pictures (send them in)

    At the end of the event

                Picking up the cones

                cleaning up

I need a few people to Volunteer as event registrars

   You would need to at the event early

   Insure the forms are filled out, waiver signed

   Check car numbers and member ship

   Compile a list of cars, run groups and names

   Pete as Treasurer would still collect the money

        (but you might help before he shows, or if he is prep his car)

   The reason for more than one person is

      to issue a backup in case one cannot come

      to allow for switch off to prep your own car

   may verify the cars on grid or compile a list that could

      be used by the steward to check

Also if you would like to help setup the cones beforehand, we need a few people too.

We are also going to have a rule committee late this summer or fall, well before the kick off meeting. This group will need to look into the car classing and other issue that have come up.  If you would like to be on the committee tell me why and if you have idea please past them on to me.

And Lastly we are looking for your comments/Input to help improve the fun and ICE racing time we have!!

Please email me at tobrien <at> tobe <dot> com

Note just hitting reply goes to EVERYONE on the email list