FW: Auto Cross

Casey/Seneca Saw Works

Jun 7, 2010, 9:56:03 AM6/7/10
to NYIce...@googlegroups.com, Glen SCCA Info Only, Glen Solo Group, Vintage Ice Racers Group

This in from AMEC

Subject: Auto Cross

Hello Iceracers,

                            AMEC needs another 30 drivers for the upcoming Speedway Auto Cross at Albany Saratoga Speedway. We need at least 50 drivers to be able to run the event and not go in the hole as the cost of renting the track and insurance is expensive. We need everyone to get the word out for the event on June 13th. Everyone gets three runs and at the last event they got four runs. All the information is posted on the website, you can sign up on line or you can pay at the gate we just need to know if your coming. Hope to see ya Sunday.

John Subik AMEC Pres.