FW: Concours d'LeMons @ Monterey & Watkins Glen: Crap Goes Bicoastal

Casey/Seneca Saw Works

Jul 29, 2010, 3:49:43 PM7/29/10
to SBD Group, SBD INFO, NYIce...@googlegroups.com, Glen SCCA Info Only, Glen Solo Group, Vintage Ice Racers Group

Some of you might be interested in this.

Casey

Jul 29, 2010, 4:13:18 PM7/29/10
to vintageic...@googlegroups.com

Hi Casey - Would you have any idea where I could find a truck lid for a first generation (1990-1997) Miata? All of the salvage/pull-a-part places I'm finding are out of the area. Shipping a trunk lid costs as much as the trunk lid itself.

See you this winter,
Scott

Scott Grinnell, PMP
Project Manager, IT-PMCC
Work: 585-231-6827
Scott.G...@Excellus.com

Inactive hide details for "Casey/Seneca Saw Works" <casey@senecasaw.com>"Casey/Seneca Saw Works" <ca...@senecasaw.com>

"SBD Group" <StoneBrid...@googlegroups.com>, "SBD INFO" <StoneBridge...@googlegroups.com>, <NYIce...@googlegroups.com>, "Glen SCCA Info Only" <glensccaso...@googlegroups.com>, "Glen Solo Group" <glensc...@googlegroups.com>, "Vintage Ice Racers Group" <vintageic...@googlegroups.com>

cc

Subject

[VintageIceRacersNY] FW: Concours d'LeMons @ Monterey & Watkins Glen: Crap Goes Bicoastal

Casey/Seneca Saw Works

Jul 29, 2010, 4:46:28 PM7/29/10
to vintageic...@googlegroups.com

Got me, .And you can’t have mine. But I am in the market for a Miata hard top if you know of any.

Casey

image001.gif
image002.gif
image003.gif