MakerBot cupcakes

multikat

Sep 14, 2018, 4:24:50 PM9/14/18
to Vintage Makerbot
Does anyone know where to get a mark 5 extruder

Aaron Double

Sep 15, 2018, 7:23:44 PM9/15/18
to Vintage Makerbot
Do you need a whole extruder or just parts?

I have both if you need it. You would have to come to me in newton though.

Aaron

multikat

Sep 15, 2018, 9:04:12 PM9/15/18
to Vintage Makerbot
Thanks for the reply. After further research, I found what I need is a mk6+ stepsruder. Want to be able to use 1.75 mm fillament on cupcake and stay as close to original as I can. Thanks again.

Aaron Double

Sep 15, 2018, 9:07:39 PM9/15/18
to Vintage Makerbot
I still have parts if you want them

Aaron Double

Sep 15, 2018, 9:08:23 PM9/15/18
to Vintage Makerbot
For the mk6

multikat

Sep 15, 2018, 9:57:58 PM9/15/18
to Vintage Makerbot
Will 1.75 fillament work for the mk 6 or just the mk 6+, also can I still use gen 3 electronics.

Aaron Double

Sep 18, 2018, 8:15:52 PM9/18/18
to Vintage Makerbot
Sorry for the delay,

What I was thinking, was letting you run through my parts supplies. You would either have to do it at my house in newton, or I can take stuff to work (industrial design studios at Wentworth)

Aaron

Aaron Double

Sep 18, 2018, 8:17:22 PM9/18/18
to Vintage Makerbot
There are at least 2 1.75 hot ends in there.

Jeremy Green

Sep 19, 2018, 2:15:09 PM9/19/18
to vintage-...@googlegroups.com
I have one laying around too (with the oversized nema 17 stepper).
Mine is far from original though…

> On Sep 18, 2018, at 8:17 PM, Aaron Double <aad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There are at least 2 1.75 hot ends in there.

Aaron Double

Sep 19, 2018, 9:33:32 PM9/19/18
to Vintage Makerbot
Neither are mine, I think they are qu-bd if I remember right.

Jeremy, how are you?

Aaron