ABP with Dual Stepstruder MK7?

John P

Jun 28, 2016, 2:14:25 PM6/28/16
to Vintage Makerbot
I'm using ReplicatorG 40r33-Sailfish on a Thingomatic.

Under machine types there are two options for heated build platform:

Thingomatic w/ HBP and Stepstruder MK7 (Sailfish)
Thingomatic w/ HBP and Dual Stepstruder MK7 (Sailfish)

but only one option for automatic build platform:

Thingomatic w/ ABP and Stepstruder MK7 (Sailfish)

Is there a way to get:

Thingomatic w/ ABP and Dual Stepstruder MK7 (Sailfish)

as a machine type?

John P

Jul 29, 2016, 1:26:26 AM7/29/16
to Vintage Makerbot
I worked out the answer - the ABP Profile adds M code lines to the end to tell the bed to wait (90 seconds?) and then feed forward to remove the print.

So to get the combined effects, use HBP and Dual Stepstruder MK7 (Sailfish) profile & manually add in the lines.

I'm waiting until I have a working HBP to test this, and need to check which code it is.