The Forex Black List

Vinnie

Mar 5, 2010, 3:56:02 PM3/5/10
to The Forex Market
We know that are lot of software that is scam.
Its so many softwares are copyed from the original.
So here i open this forum to share all This black list:
Blacklist of EAs which confirmed to be scams

I think we need to create a blacklist for those EAs confirmed to be
scams.
So our members would not waste our precious time on them. With the
input from our members, I will break down the list into 4 sub
categories.

Category 1: yet to be classified as Cat2 or Cat3
Category 2: Exact copy
Category 3: Largely copy but with customization/enhancement
Category 4: Pure scam such as backtest curve fitting

Symbols:
Cat1 =
Cat2 ==
Cat3 =~
Cat 4 !!!

Category 1:
==========
Ea Mechine = one logic of rdb_THUNDER4WD
Quantum Trader = Your lucky (thanks BhaiSahib)
EA-Boss = FAP Turbo (thanks enforcer)
Electron EURUSD = StarFX Trader (thanks enforcer)
Forex Maestro = Free Firebird EA (thanks enforcer)
PipZu = Free Otkat EA (thanks enforcer)
Saturn GBPUSD = Free RSI Power Maximum (thanks enforcer)
Socrates GBPUSD = Free Hammer EA (thanks enforcer)
The Forex Magic Machine = Free vForce like EA (thanks enforcer)
The Forex Wonder = Free Pseudocarcharias_v102 (thanks enforcer)

Category 2:
==========
Pipsleader == free Divergence Trader EA (thanks enforcer)
Artemis EURUSD from fxgtc.com == Free DemarkLinesEA (thanks enforcer)

Category 3:
=========
Europe Wave =~ rdb_Thunder_4WD
Dragonpips =~ rdb_THUNDER4WD
NightCash =~ MegaDroid Multipairs with customized settings
Euroblaster =~ reoptimized fahrad crab (thanks Enforcer)
Forex Espionage =~ Free Parabolic EA with customized setting file **
Forex Conqueror =~ Free Parabolic EA with customized setting file **
Forex Transformer =~ Free Parabolic EA with customized setting file **
Forex NewVampire =~ Free Parabolic EA with customized setting file **
Forex Slasher =~ Free Parabolic EA with added MM and customized
setting file **

Category 4:
========
Forex Derivative !!! Backtesting curve fitting (thanks reza_oscar &
Fxknight)

**
Customized setting / MM files are available free download from the
following address:
http://www.4xproject.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44&highlight=ParabolicEA)

Guys, if you know any, please post it here and I will add to the list.
When you post, please specify which source EA the scammers copied from
and/or the reasons why it is a scam, so we can verify.