Vim hacking session

Drew Neil

Mar 18, 2013, 8:53:42 AM3/18/13
to viml...@googlegroups.com
Would anyone be interested in taking part in a Vim hacking session? I bet that I'm not the only person who has a shortlist of Vim pet-peeves - things I'd like to fix or improve. It would be fun to compare notes and work on some of those problems together.

Can I get an idea of who would be interested in doing this? If this idea appeals to enough people, then perhaps we could run a session like this at our regular monthly meetup. Or if there's just a handful of us, then perhaps we could get together at the weekend or on a school night.

What do you think?

Drew
:x

Will Pragnell

Mar 18, 2013, 9:10:31 AM3/18/13
to viml...@googlegroups.com
I'd certainly be keen on this. Count me in!

Will

Will Pragnell