Eating + Sneak Preview (+ Beer) = "Vimberlin Christmas", the Meetup in December 2017

vimfest

Dec 17, 2017, 3:27:43 AM12/17/17
to vimberlin
We will meet around 6PM for dinner at the Subway store on second floor
within the food court of the Mall of Berlin on Leipziger Platz:
https://www.mallofberlin.de/start/stores/subway.

After dinner we will go to the Sneak Preview at the cinema "Cinestar" on Potsdamer Platz (8-10PM): http://www.cinestar.de/de/kino/berlin-cinestar-original-im-sony-center Tickets cost either 5€ or 6.50€. Want one? Let us know by Wednesday.
Please check here where you want to join us dinner and/or cinema.

Need help? Contact @wikimatze via direct message on Twitter.