October 2016 Meetup

Matthias Günther

Sep 19, 2016, 3:55:11 PM9/19/16
to vimberlin

October 2016 Meetup

Time:
Starts: October, 13th 2016 7:00 pm
Ends: October, 13th 2016 10:30 pm

Location:
Lehrter Str. 53
10557 Berlin
(map)

Hi vimmers!

The vimfest 2016 was a blast (Bram Moolenaar had been there - see picture on flickr) and after our summer break it's time for another meetup. It will be on 2nd Thursday in October, on October 13th at IN-Berlin in Moabit/Tiergarten/Mitte, just north of Hauptbahnhof between the bus stops "Quitzowstraße" (Bus 123, M27) and "Kruppstraße" (Bus 123).

Talks so far

The topics this time:

Interested? We are always interested in short-talks, longer talks as well as presentations about what you've learned.

Please tell us that you're coming at the textpad: https://events.titanpad.com/2016-10-vimberlin a nickname will suffice.

The venue

  • internet: yes. cable+wifi
  • projector: 2 projectors. (VGA+HDMI), if you have a Mac, don't forget your adapters and/or install teamviewer.com/
    • room: 15 people
    • drinks: fridge with drinks. 1€ each.

Bring your laptops - and join the fun! And show us your use with Vim! Be brief.. 5min for each presentation. We are open to any kind of questions and suggestions.

Your host will be Sven Guckes (@guckes) & Matthias Guenther (@wikimatze)

See you there!

Sven Guckes

Oct 11, 2016, 12:07:15 PM10/11/16
to vimberlin
erinnerung:
am Do 13. Oktober 19:00-22:30h ist
wieder vimberlin treffen beim IN-berlin.

waere schoen zu wissen, ob jemand von euch kommt.

Sven

--
name: Vim User Group Berlin www.vimberlin.de
tags: @vimberlin #vimberlin (#vim #berlin)

Sven Guckes

Oct 13, 2016, 1:00:10 PM10/13/16
to vimberlin
the next two meetup are:
Do 17. Nov 2016 http://vimberlin.de/november-2016-meetup/
Do 15. Dec 2016 http://vimberlin.de/december-2016-meetup/

venue: IN-Berlin
Lehrter Str. 53, 10557 Berlin
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/412766878
http://www.in-berlin.de/space/
http://tinyurl.com/in-berlin-de
S+U Hauptbahnhof, U9 Turmstraße,
Bus M27 "Quitzowstrasse"
Bus 123 "Kruppstrasse"
from Hbhf to IN-Berlin by bus:
https://goo.gl/maps/ozUioAVuv942

ideas:
vim intro for beginners
vim Q&A - questions+answers
vim NEWS
vim installation from source (git repository)
vim installation config with support for lua+perl+python+ruby
vimgolf challenge

questions? ask!